http://www.scottish.parliament.uk -- Scottish Parliament First Minister's Questions:
1. Johann Lamont: To ask the First Minister what engagements he has planned for the rest of the day. (S4F-02144)
2. Ruth Davidson: To ask the First Minister when he will next meet the Prime Minister. (S4F-02140)
3. Alison McInnes: To ask the First Minister what recent discussions the Scottish Government has had with Police Scotland regarding the use of stop and search. (S4F-02149)
4. Graeme Dey: To ask the First Minister how the Scottish Government will respond to the report of the Expert Working Group on Welfare. (S4F-02143)
5. Jackie Baillie: To ask the First Minister when the Vale of Leven Hospital inquiry will be published. (S4F-02161)
6. Marco Biagi: To ask the First Minister whether the Scottish Government plans to order a public inquiry into the handling of the Edinburgh Trams project. (S4F-02142)
The publisher of this material is:
The Scottish Parliament
During the referendum period the Scottish Parliament is obliged to provide this information in order to ensure transparency and comply with the campaign rules.
For further details, please see Schedule 4, Paragraph 27 of the Scottish Independence Referendum Act 2013: www.legislation.gov.uk/asp/2013/14/schedule/4.
In the lead-up to the Referendum on Independence for Scotland on 18 September 2014 there are restrictions on the material which the Scottish Parliament is permitted to publish and host on our online channels. During this period, therefore, the comments facility has been disabled on our YouTube channel to ensure the impartiality of the Scottish Parliament.